Friday, May 2, 2008
Angry doesn't begin to describe how i'm feeling
I always begin to wonder about people's motives and how in the hell they can call themselves your friends. For awhile you chill a lot and then one day it just stops they don't call you back don't take the initiative to hang out and get all frumpy because you called trying to hang out. At this point in time I feel like a lot of my friends have abandoned me, i will always have my family but i see them every day except sara she's family but i don't get to see her much. I odten wonder what happens in people's minds to make them quit wanting to hang with me, have i gotten so boring that i put them to sleep or something. This is what i'm pondering at 2 Am and angry at all my local friends right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment