Monday, May 5, 2008

okay okay i'm dramatic what the fuck lol

Ok so my friends don't really abandon me I just got pissed at one friend and took it out on them all lol.. I think sometimes I feel like a mess waiting to happen then i open my eyes and realise that i'm fucking insane lol.. I don't know exactly where my thoughts lie and i think i lie to myself to say i told you so or maybe to prove a point, its something i'll never truly understand.

I think if i could be more flexible that my friends could be too but thanx to slaveway that never really happens lol... Sometimes i can't wait to get through school and get the hell outta that shit hole, but it pays good for now and helps me even attempt to make it through school... yeh at a turtle's pace lol
Well that's my gab for the day cos that's all i can think of lol.

1 comment:

Tre Panic said...

Sorry that things are getting you down. Don't worry, slaveway will not hold you down forever and you will finish school! E, you're freaking awesome! I'm sorry we haven't gotten to hang as much this semester. Life is just so hectic. Summer is coming up though, we'll have to hang out lots more then!