Ok in the last month i've been overly confused. I know first off i should apologise to my friends i've been so busy dealing with my own shit that i've neglected a lot of you. I don't even know if any of my friends read these either, my luck is they wouldn't cos they're mad at me.
Anywayz i just need to vent, I feel like a couple of my friends are totally pissed at me we shall call them S and F cos i don't want to use names.. But i've tried to contact these people in the last month because i was so excited to get a week of from work so i could hang with all my friends. AND because that my car broke, i hung out with one friend cos she called me back.
I wish people would call me back so i know why they won't talk to me, but if they won't answer emails, texts, and phone calls i'm lost.
I know something's up because both the above mentioned always answer me back and i've tried for the mentioned month and nothing. I want to know what i did so i can fix it but i just don't know what to do :( I could use some help lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, I know how you feel! How everything turns out for you! I'm sure it's nothing. Maybe they are just busy too.
Sorry you're feeling so upset about friends. I feel it too though. Life is just insane for everyone...that's the conclusion that I've come to. I miss a lot of my friends and feel like I don't talk to them and they don't talk to me anymore, but I know it's just cause everyone is feeling just as overwhelmed with life as I am. Don't know if that helps. But, I hear ya!
Post a Comment