Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight Mania

Hello i know its been awhile but here i am back for more fun lol...
Okay so in the past month(november) i have become overly obsessed with the newest vampire craze Twilight, i always love a good vampire story. And after reading the first book and then seeing the movie i was hooked, I am now on the 3rd book of 4 and am sad that's all there is lol.. I know other friends who are also reading these books but i can't seem to put the books down and that's how i'm already on the third one.
I was very happy with the casting of Edward his portrayer Rob Pattinson does the character so much justice that i can't help but imagine the Edward in the book to look like him. I think its really cool to have a distinct visual of the characters, it really makes the story so much more prominent.

Anyways i could babble more about the story but it wouldn't be fun for those who aren't reading them or are not up to where i am in the books. so if you're looking for a good read this saga is hypnotic and is greatly told by Stephenie Meyer.

No comments: