Sunday, December 28, 2008

wow my life is messed up lol

Ok so this is my life, its been quite weird for the whole month of December. First off I hurt my friend 'I' because I had to tell him I don't like him the way he likes me and i feel like an ass for that... He hasn't called since I had to lay down my boundaries. Then just a couple weeks ago I went to a show with a good friend and my sister, had some weird goth guy hit on me. I've seen him at other shows and have been nice to him but I never gave the impression that I wanted to jump him. He was all over me trying to hold my hand and giving me hugs he even kissed me on the cheek, it was just too weird. Plus i think it was the full moon week i can't even remember would like it to just disappear.
Now fast foward to tonite I decided to check myspace because i've been posting bulletins for my sister's band cos they have a show coming up.. I got a message from some guy who wants me to be his friend with benefits, only problem is I don't know him we are not friends, and I don 't do that sort of thing.
I guess I'm just confused I've got all these guys telling me how hot I am, when I don't see myself that way at all. I'm not a fucking model or anything?? confused i know i am. I don't understand why guys say that to me, like its supposed to boost what little confidence i have. I guess i would understand if a guy i actually liked thought i was pretty enough, but yeh that's a dream waiting to happen =^( I think guys just see my assets and not me, i hate it. If i could i would just change and be a boy, then maybe i would look good. Whatever I need some sleep.

No comments: