Saturday, October 16, 2010

There is hope here!

Wow I'm in a really good mood today despite being tired. No i havent solved any of my dilemmas but at this point it doesn't matter. I'm so happy that i'm ready to move foward, I'm putting my emotions back out there but only for people who deserve it. I'm ready to take a stand against those who wish to harm me. And i feel Empowered.
I've just been trying to hide and i don't feel like hiding anymore.. no i may not take the big leap of faith i want to but its a start. I"m looking forward to this upcoming show because it will open doors for my band.. sadly i don't know the direction for the band, we are having quite a bunch of turmoil but that doesn't mean that some of us wont stay strong. I right now just want to focus on feeling better so that i can give my highest performance and that i wont bomb in front of a lot of people or a select few lol..... This on is short because i ran out of time yesterday when i wanted to rant about hope and stuff and today well i'm just too tired lol

No comments: