oh wow this year has been pretty epic i have to say there were a lot of ups and downs but i think the end of it makes me excited to see what next yr brings!!!
So on a sad note it has been a year since my kitty passed away from cancer but i know he isnt hurting anymore and i am trying to fully accept that but he will be missed.
Also after my show last night i'm on a good positive high right now and thats why this post isnt all gloom and doom lol. I got to see my guy last night and sadly i got crunk but he just laughs like he is highly amused, lets hope that is the case lol. Im really hoping we will get together eventually but like i said i'm trying to take this slow i dont want to be all aggro and scare the guy off altho i'm pretty sure i wont do that :) I like the fact that he supports what i do and is such a sweetheart about it. I mean i was trashed and asked him to watch my sandwich while i ran outside to say goodbye to my lil sister that is dedication. I was embarrassed by asking him that later when i gained some common sense but it was a sweet gesture cos, when i came back inside i stood next to him and he was all like so you had me watch your sandwich and you're not gonna eat it.. i told him i had forgotten about it he said it was ok he was just teasing. but it was so cute atleast i thought so...
I think this new year awaits a whole new prospective, i'm gonna try to lose weight again and quit smoking for good and hopefully gain a sweet boyfriend but like i said no rushing. I want to do everything i can to empower my life instead of dwell on negative stuff.. i'm thankful for my family and all my wonderful friends and as long as i remember that i think that my life can only improve. well i guess i should get my chores started i have a lot to clean up after the holidays lol.
well goodbye for now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment