Ok so I just say that cos it was a pretty awesome dream. Definitely awesome to wake up to... So i dreamt that i was at my friends show and our usual crew was there. At the same time everyone decided to go smoke so me and Ronan were left there to chat. He asked why i wasnt going out to smoke and i told him that i had quit around my last show, he seemed surprised cos ive now tried to quit at least 3 times. Well we were talking about something that concerned my niece and he asked if she called me Auntie Em. I just laughed and said that everyone eventually calls me that and then i argued that im pushing 30 not 60, and once im 60 then ive earned the right to be called that. I guess he didn't know my age cos he said "wait you're 30?" and i said this yr i will be still 29. He still said he thought i was younger than that which i get all the time so i didnt take offense. Anyway i said well you know how old i am how old are you, his answer older than that. I argued that wasnt a valid answer lol and that he knew my age so i should know his.. He eventually told me, and i told him that was cool.
Then I did something uncharacteristic of myself and asked him if i could kiss him, and he looked shocked and asked why. I replied that i thought he was attractive that i liked him and thought he was cute and funny. His reply is "so then you ask me for permission?" I said well most people dont and can get close to being decked or something so i thought i would be polite and ask. He just smiled and said yeh. Like a dork I answered yeh what? He just raised his eyebrows at me like he does and i got it. So then i kissed him and it was crazy i didnt really get the whole nervous, we're in front of a lot of people we know feeling. At that point didnt care. I guess while we were kissing our group came in from smoking but only my brother and sister saw us making out.
They waited til we werent kissing and walked up and my sister was like so can i get a soda? I said sure i wanted one too so i turned to Ronan and my brother and asked if they wanted anything. Ronan said no but i was like what about some water or something and he said ok to that. My brother also went to water route.
So my sis and i headed towards the bar for drinks and we didnt even make it there before she started asking what was going on.
I turned bright red and tried to give her a quick run down of what happened, she just smiled and said well its about freaking time. Then the dream just ended and it was just a very crazy dream cos my subconscious is cruel lol.
I dont know why but when i dream about Ronan im always the one taking the steps because i can tell he is really shy but then again i dont exactly know how he feels about me. Like the other day i dreamt that we were with our crew of peeps at this giant house and he at least let me hold his hand, so each dream is what baby steps. I just wish i had more guts to reveal my emotions in real life i seem to be more confident in sleep, but arent we all right!! Well gotta end there cos yay gotta go to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment