Omg that is all I can really say right now. I'm not at a loss for words but a loss on how to reflect about them. Tonight started out as stupid fun with co-workers that turned into a not so fun evening for everyone. People were drinking and things quickly escalated to scary, and also embarrassing for one or more peoples involved. So at first it was kind of amusing when Wolfe had to go throw up because he was to the point in his drunken state to where if he threw up he'd feel better and calm down a bit. He gets too hyper and a tad annoying but you'd never hear me say that out loud to him. After about 15 minutes concern started hitting the table so we sent some of the other boys at our table in to check on him and they came out saying damn he's fucked up but it was still all in jest. After 20-30 minutes my worrier kicked in and I knew it was more severe than that, but waited since I am girl after all and cannot go into the men's room. And my anxiety kicked in I knew I would need to use my "Rogue Powers" as I call them. So I announced at the table that I would go in and see what I could do, imagine having your co-workers look at you with a bit of a crazy eye, that's the stares I got, so I quickly explained that I'm an empath and I'm a mutated one at best because I can pull and manipulate energy.
Needless to say they told me to go and do what I could so I walked into the men's bathroom standing with guys from my work and told them to let me touch his skin which sounds weird yes but I have to have skin to skin contact to be fully affective. (side note here I think all the guys that were present from my work are hot, just all under my age so I never confess anything, even about the infected party) So yes I was aware that they all looked at me like I was crazy, so I leaned into the stall and latched onto Wolfe's arm and started swirling his energies to pull out the negative ones and replace them with a healing 'cleansed' energy. I had gotten him to cool down excessively within about 10 minutes of pulling and got his breathing a bit on track.
Then all hell broke loose the manager said he was scared and worried and called the cops, I had asked one of the guys how much he drank and told me that he had also taken a couple hits of weed. From talking with Wolfe in the past I know his body cannot handle weed it makes him sick, pile that on top of drinks and a couple of bbq wings and that isn't a good combo. At that point I had to pull out as much energy as possible because we had to get him outside, i couldn't keep him cooled down inside. It took a lot to get him outside but he did considerably better and i still tried to move around his energy but have to be careful cos if i pull too much it could make it worse. But i think i pulled enough. So everyone was laughing about the situation wherein I was just asking him how he was doing. No one at work knows that I have a crush on Wolfe and have had one for about 3 years but I am a firm believer of never getting with people you work with. And we are definitely not of each others' types. I usually go for thugger or musician guys; he is a musician sort of but is more of your college prep/ boy next door type. But he is attractive and I get his mood swings. But he likes the skinny, pretty girls and of that I am neither and he hates tattoos and piercings on girls except the nose he doesn't mind that.
Anyway it was horrible seeing him like this and people laughing at his expense cos yes we have all been there save the hockey player he's only 19 I believe and a goody. But it made him more embarrassed and of course I care, but hopefully the people at work will look at me taking care of him as a sort of motherly thing and not hey she likes him. Cos yeh i'm a glutton for punishment. So here comes the broken heart part, I come to find out that he was hoping to go to this girl's house (we shall call her K-stew cos she's all the rage to hate these days) after the get together cos supposedly they've been linked. And he still ended up over there cos he couldn't go home, I think him and his dad had a fight over his drinking and said if he was drunk not to come home even tho his dad works overnights and wouldn't be there. Picked that up from the energy drain so yeh it was a sad moment. But then it hurt to see that some other bitch could take care of him, i hope she does cos i will kick her ass if she does not. No not jealous am I?
So to end off the night I pretty much found out Wolfe is with some skinny ass hoe, and figured that's why he is transferring stores so he can be with her. I am now my work's own three ring circus and they won't look at me the same, and now i have an even bigger empty heart. I really wish I could not think guys are cute seriously why look when I can never have, and at my age and with my lack of everything i'll never find a relationship. But thats a whole nother ball park and i need to end this so i can relax before i have to go to work, i would take a nap but it would be futile since i go in at 4. urgh smh.. oh the reason for this post is I have no one I can talk to about my feelings so here i am posting them to the empty void, now i will log out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment